Allie Boyan is an Associate in Hodges Ward Elliott’s Commercial Investment Sales Group. She is primarily responsible for financial analysis and underwriting as well as the preparation of offering memoranda and pitch materials.
Ms. Boyan joined the firm in 2018. Prior to HWE, Allie attended Georgetown University where she earned a B.S. in Business Administration with a concentration in Finance from the McDonough School of Business.
- Cory Carter is an Associate in Hodges Ward Elliott’s Hotel Investment Advisory Group. He is primarily responsible for financial analysis and underwriting, transaction management, and the preparation of offering memoranda and pitch materials for select-service assets.
- Cory joined the firm in 2019. Prior to HWE, Cory attended Samford University, and graduated with a B.A. in Management and Entrepreneurship. During his four-year tenure there, he played on the football team and held numerous leadership positions in many student organizations.
Nicolas Howe is an Associate in Hodges Ward Elliott’s Hotel Investment Advisory Group. He is primarily responsible for financial analysis and underwriting, transaction management, and the preparation of offering memoranda and pitch materials.
Mr. Howe joined the firm in 2019. Prior to HWE, Nicolas was an Associate on Berkadia’s Multi-Family Institutional Investment Sales team. During his tenure there, he was responsible for financial analysis and underwriting, due diligence, preparation of marketing materials, and market research. Prior to business school, he spent three years at KeyBank in Cleveland, Ohio, where he was a member of the Capital Management team.
Nicolas graduated from Emory University’s Goizueta Business School with an M.B.A. with concentrations in Real Estate and Finance. During his time at Emory University, he served as the President of the Goizueta Real Estate Group and won both the Real Estate Achievement Award & MBA Meritorious Service Award. He earned a B.S. in Finance from Case Western Reserve University. He is an active member of NAIOP, ULI, and AYREP Atlanta.
- Connor Medzigian is an Associate in the Hospitality Investment Advisory practice at Hodges Ward Elliott. He specializes in select, full-service, and institutional-grade hotel transactions throughout North America, with a focus in the Midwest.
- Prior to joining the firm in April 2019, he spent two years at AJ Capital Partners as part of their Acquisitions and Capital Markets team where he was dedicated to the growth of the Graduate Hotels brand. During that time, Mr. Medzigian was responsible for sourcing and transacting on new acquisitions and asset level financings across the AJ Capital and Graduate Hotels platform. While at AJ Capital, he successfully executed on $500 million of construction loans and financings.
- Mr. Medzigian earned a B.A. in Economics from Michigan State University.