- David Auer is an Associate in Hodges Ward Elliott’s Hotel Investment Advisory and Capital Markets Groups. David specializes in financial analysis and underwriting, transaction management, and the preparation of offering memoranda and pitch materials.
- David joined the firm in September 2019. Prior to HWE, David was an Audit Associate with EY. During his three-year tenure, he performed extensive audit procedures and analytical analysis for a diverse client base of both public and private companies.
- David graduated from the University of Kansas with a B.S. in Accounting and Finance, an M.S. in Accounting, and was a five-year member of the Men’s Golf Team. He is also a Certified Public Accountant.
Allie Boyan is an Associate in Hodges Ward Elliott’s Commercial Investment Sales Group. She is primarily responsible for financial analysis and underwriting as well as the preparation of offering memoranda and pitch materials.
Ms. Boyan joined the firm in 2018. Prior to HWE, Allie attended Georgetown University where she earned a B.S. in Business Administration with a concentration in Finance from the McDonough School of Business.
Dylan Brandt is an Associate in Hodges Ward Elliott’s Capital Markets group. Dylan specializes in underwriting and transaction management for debt and equity placements for institutional commercial real estate transactions throughout North America.
Dylan joined the company in 2017. Prior to joining HWE, Dylan was the Director of Marketing at the Moinian Group where he oversaw marketing and leasing initiatives for branding, advertising and strategic positioning of the Moinian Group’s 20 million square foot portfolio.
Dylan graduated cum laude from Tulane University’s A.B. Freeman School of Business and received his Master’s in Real Estate Finance from NYU Schack.
- Cory Carter is an Associate in Hodges Ward Elliott’s Hotel Investment Advisory Group. He is primarily responsible for financial analysis and underwriting, transaction management, and the preparation of offering memoranda and pitch materials for select-service assets.
- Cory joined the firm in 2019. Prior to HWE, Cory attended Samford University, and graduated with a B.A. in Management and Entrepreneurship. During his four-year tenure there, he played on the football team and held numerous leadership positions in many student organizations.
Nicolas Howe is an Associate in Hodges Ward Elliott’s Hotel Investment Advisory Group. He is primarily responsible for financial analysis and underwriting, transaction management, and the preparation of offering memoranda and pitch materials.
Mr. Howe joined the firm in 2019. Prior to HWE, Nicolas was an Associate on Berkadia’s Multi-Family Institutional Investment Sales team. During his tenure there, he was responsible for financial analysis and underwriting, due diligence, preparation of marketing materials, and market research. Prior to business school, he spent three years at KeyBank in Cleveland, Ohio, where he was a member of the Capital Management team.
Nicolas graduated from Emory University’s Goizueta Business School with an M.B.A. with concentrations in Real Estate and Finance. During his time at Emory University, he served as the President of the Goizueta Real Estate Group and won both the Real Estate Achievement Award & MBA Meritorious Service Award. He earned a B.S. in Finance from Case Western Reserve University. He is an active member of NAIOP, ULI, and AYREP Atlanta.
- Connor Medzigian is an Associate in the Hospitality Investment Advisory practice at Hodges Ward Elliott. He specializes in select, full-service, and institutional-grade hotel transactions throughout New York City and the broader East Coast.
- Prior to joining the firm in April 2019, he spent two years at AJ Capital Partners as part of their Acquisitions and Capital Markets team where he was dedicated to the growth of the Graduate Hotels brand. During that time, Mr. Medzigian was responsible for sourcing and transacting on new acquisitions and asset level financings across the AJ Capital and Graduate Hotels platform. While at AJ Capital, he successfully executed on $500 million of construction loans and financings.
- Mr. Medzigian earned a B.A. in Economics from Michigan State University.