Jack Basalari is an Analyst in Hodges Ward Elliott’s Capital Markets Group. Joining the firm in September 2019, Mr. Basalari is primarily responsible for financial analysis and the preparation of offering memoranda and pitch materials.
Prior to HWE, Jack was an associate for Green Street Advisors’ Real Estate Analytics division. During his one-year tenure there, he analyzed macro and demographical trends by market, assisted in launching Atlas (a new mapping and analytical tool) and built complex financial models using proprietary data to develop market investment recommendations.
Jack graduated from the University of Southern California (“USC”) with a B.S. in Real Estate Development and a minor in Business Finance. At USC, Jack was a kicker/punter for the Trojan football team, and he continues to be an active member of the Lambda Chi fraternity, the Marshall Real Estate Finance Association and the Trojan Real Estate Association.
- Kyle Cohen is an Analyst in Hodges Ward Elliott’s Capital Markets Group. Kyle joined the firm in 2019 and is primarily responsible for the financial analysis and underwriting, transaction management, and the preparation of offering memoranda for debt and equity placements for institutional commercial real estate transactions throughout North America.
- Prior to joining HWE, Kyle was a Senior Analyst at Delos in their hospitality group, managing the redevelopment and rebranding of hotel guest rooms and meeting spaces to support a wellness narrative. Kyle graduated from the University of South Carolina in 2018 with a B.S. in Finance.
- Alex Yiankes is a financial analyst in the Hospitality Investment Advisory practice at Hodges Ward Elliott. He assists with the data collection, analysis, and creation of marketing packages that are produced for the firm’s clients.
- Alex joined the firm in October 2019. Prior to HWE, he spent a year at White Lodging working across multiple capacities at the operational level. Prior to this, Alex interned at Marriott International working within their feasibility department where he was responsible for due diligence, market research, and underwriting prospective development opportunities.
- Alex was a member of the Real Estate Club and earned a B.S. in Finance from Indiana University.