- Paul Gillen is a Managing Director in Hodges Ward Elliott’s commercial investment sales & advisory practice. Paul leads the New York commercial team and has executed office, multifamily, retail and land sales and recapitalizations for clients.
- Mr. Gillen joined HWE in 2015 to help open the New York office and build its commercial team. Prior to joining Hodges Ward Elliott, Paul held officer positions at CBRE, Morgan Stanley, and UBS. At CBRE, Paul oversaw all office sale transactions in New York City and was a recipient of the Edward S. Gordon REBNY Ingenious Deal award in 2011. Before that, he was a Vice President in acquisitions at Morgan Stanley covering the MSREF and PRIME Property funds. He began his career at UBS Realty.
- Mr. Gillen holds an undergraduate degree from Georgetown University and a Masters in Business Administration from New York University. He is a board member, guest lecturer, and mentor for the Steers Center for Global Real Estate at Georgetown University.
- Daniel Parker is a Managing Director in the Commercial Investment Advisory practice at Hodges Ward Elliott. Mr. Parker specializes in institutional-quality multifamily, office, retail and development transactions throughout the New York City market. Mr. Parker has a particular expertise and background in New York City multifamily product, including properties with market rate units, rent stabilized units, LIHTC agreements, 421a tax abatements, Mitchell Lama (pre- and post-1974), 70/30 Affordable New York programs and other regulatory agreements.
- Mr. Parker has executed investment sales transactions in excess of $5 billion in the New York City market since 2011. Notable multifamily sales include 1 QPS in Long Island City ($284mm), 38-building Bronx 1000 portfolio ($140mm), 2001-2045 Story Avenue ($88mm), Chocolate Factory at 275 Park ($67mm), Rocket Lofts at 100 South 4th Street ($61mm), 424 Bedford Avenue ($44mm) and 1065-1075 Gerard Avenue ($36mm). Mr. Parker has represented clients that include the Related Companies, Rockpoint, Meadow Partners, Brickman, Carlyle, TH Real Estate, Westbrook Partners, East End Capital, and a number of private families.
- Mr. Parker joined the firm in July 2015. Prior to HWE, he was a Vice President at the Related Companies, where he oversaw asset management of a 2,700 unit rent stabilized workforce housing portfolio. Mr. Parker brings a unique approach to multifamily advisory work because of his past experience managing and executing multifamily investment business plans. Prior to Related, Mr. Parker worked on the Savills (then Studley) Capital Markets Investment Sales Group and started his career at Prana Investments as a multifamily asset manager in New York City.
- Mr. Parker is a frequent speaker at industry events, and is an active member of REBNY, CHIP and PREA. He earned a B.A. in Journalism from the University of Utah and an M.B.A. from New York University Stern School of Business. Mr. Parker is fluent in Spanish after serving for two years in Mexico City on behalf of his church. Mr. Parker enjoys golfing, hiking and boating with his family on Candlewood Lake in Connecticut.
- Anthony Ledesma joined Hodges Ward Elliott in 2019 and serves as a Managing Director on the New York commercial investment sales team. Over the course of his 13 years in the business, he has completed in excess of $35 billion of dispositions, acquisitions and recapitalizations, in addition to the creation of numerous leasehold positions. His career has spanned all property types, and he is known for his sophisticated financial acumen, specializing in value engineering across the capital stack.
- He most recently served as a Managing Director on the Investment Sales team at Jones Lang LaSalle, leading the sale, purchase and recapitalization of tristate real estate transactions. He was also the team’s primary director of institutional transactions. Prior to his tenure at JLL, he served as the Director of Investments at Wolf Realty, where he managed a family office that encompassed in excess of 80 properties through the country. His responsibilities included acquisition sourcing, dispositions and leasing. The multi-disciplinary, hands-on experience gained as a principal gives him a unique lens into how to maximize value on behalf of his clients, tailoring his marketing efforts to the sensibilities of sophisticated investors in the market.
- Anthony started his career at CBRE in the Institutional Investment Sales Group, and is a 2006 graduate of the University of Pennsylvania.
Allie Boyan is an Associate in Hodges Ward Elliott’s Commercial Investment Sales Group. She is primarily responsible for financial analysis and underwriting as well as the preparation of offering memoranda and pitch materials.
Ms. Boyan joined the firm in 2018. Prior to HWE, Allie attended Georgetown University where she earned a B.S. in Business Administration with a concentration in Finance from the McDonough School of Business.
Michelle Rayzman is an Operations Officer at Hodges Ward Elliott. Ms. Rayzman joined the firm in August 2015 and focuses on transaction coordination for the commercial and hotel teams.
Prior to HWE, she worked at MacAndrews & Forbes, a holding company with a diversified portfolio of public and private companies, including Revlon, Scientific Games, RetailMeNot and Harland Clarke.
Ms. Rayzman graduated magna cum laude from St. John’s University, where she earned a B.S. in Communications. She also graduated from Hofstra University School of Law and was admitted to practice law in New York and New Jersey.
- Bill Bachrach is the Senior Data Scientist in Hodges Ward Elliott’s data team. He is responsible for finding, exploring and analyzing hard to reach data to give HWE’s clients the benefit of novel analytic insights more traditional CRE brokerages do not pursue.
- Mr. Bachrach joined Hodges Ward Elliott’s data team in October 2016. Prior to HWE, Bill was a data scientist at Messina Quantitative Research, a market research firm specializing in British politics. As the first member of the data science team he explored a wide range of methods and implemented.
- Bill graduated Florida State University prior to attending Liaoning Normal University studying Mandarin in Dalian, China. After returning Bill attended the Florida State University Political Science PhD program. His research focused on utilizing social media and machine learning to understand public opinion. He exited with an MS in quantitative political science to pursue private sector data science.