- Aghfar Arun is a Vice President in the Hospitality Investment Advisory practice at Hodges Ward Elliott. He is primarily responsible for marketing and transaction management of select-service and value-add full-service property transactions throughout North America.
- Mr. Arun joined the firm as an intern in October 2014 and transitioned to a full-time role in June 2016. With a distinct family background in the food & beverage/hospitality industry, Aghfar played a strong supporting role in the reentry and growth of HWE’s select-service division.
- Aghfar graduated from Georgia State University with a B.A. in Managerial Sciences and Finance.
- David Auer is a Vice President in Hodges Ward Elliott’s Hotel Investment Advisory and Capital Markets Groups. David specializes in financial analysis and underwriting, transaction management, and the preparation of offering memoranda and pitch materials.
- David joined the firm in September 2019. Prior to HWE, David was an Audit Associate with EY. During his three-year tenure, he performed extensive audit procedures and analytical analysis for a diverse client base of both public and private companies.
- David graduated from the University of Kansas with a B.S. in Accounting and Finance, an M.S. in Accounting, and was a five-year member of the Men’s Golf Team. He is also a Certified Public Accountant.
Coby Campbell is a Vice President in Hodges Ward Elliott’s Hotel Investment Advisory Group. He is a licensed real estate salesperson, overseeing asset underwriting and marketing and transaction management.
Since joining the firm in 2014, as part of the Investment Sales team, Coby has underwritten, marketed, and closed over $2.5 billion of hotel transactions.
Prior to HWE, Coby graduated with High Honors from Georgia Tech with a B.S. in Business Administration, with a concentration in Finance, and a Certificate in International Management.
- Frank Dalicandro joined Hodges Ward Elliott in 2020 and serves as a Vice President on the Commercial Real Estate Investment Advisory team based in New York City. His primary responsibilities include financial analysis and underwriting, the preparation of offering memoranda and pitch materials, formulating creative capital markets strategies and generating transactional opportunities.
- Prior to HWE, Frank worked on JLL’s New York City Investment Sales team supporting originators with the sale, purchase and recapitalization of tristate real estate transactions.
- Frank earned his MBA in Real Estate and Finance from the NYU Stern School of Business and his B.A. in Economics from Lafayette College.
Melissa LaBruna is a Vice President in the Hospitality Investment Advisory practice at Hodges Ward Elliott. She specializes in institutional-grade hotel and resort property transactions throughout North America, with a focus in the Midwest, across investment advisory, debt, and equity placements. Her primary responsibilities include financial analysis and underwriting, transaction management, the preparation of offering memoranda and pitch materials, and facilitating closings.
Ms. LaBruna joined the firm in December 2020. Prior to HWE, she was an Associate at JLL on their Hotel Investment Banking team. Prior to this, Ms. LaBruna was an Analyst at HFF, focusing on Investment Advisory, Debt and Equity Placement in the hospitality space. During her time at JLL and HFF, she worked of $1.5B in transactions, performing underwriting, transaction management, and preparing offering materials. Prior thereto, she worked as a Senior Analyst at Northern Trust on their Hedge Fund Servicing team.
Ms. LaBruna graduated from Indiana University with Bachelor’s Degrees in Finance and International Business.
- Zach joined Hodges Ward Elliott in 2018. He serves as Vice President, facilitating dispositions, financing assignments, valuations, and other engagements. He has spent almost a decade in business development and high-level sales. In 2014, Zach strategically transitioned his business acumen and sales experience to the lodging industry. Since then, he has been involved in the execution of over $100 million in transaction volume. With a focus on Select-service hotels and portfolios, Zach has transacted in almost every region of the United States. In 2019, Zach married his amazing wife Anna Molteni of Nashville, Tennessee where they now reside and make their home.
- Zach is a graduate of Auburn University with studies in Finance.
- Vijesh Patel is a Vice President in the Hospitality Investment Advisory practice at Hodges Ward Elliott. He specializes in select-service and institutional-grade hotel and resort property financial underwriting and packaging throughout North America, Latin America, and the Caribbean.
- Mr. Patel joined the firm in April 2019. Prior to HWE, he spent two years at InterContinental Hotel Group on the Investment Analysis team where he partnered with the Development team to prepare Capital Papers and support the approval of deals by members of the Screening and Regional Major Expenditure committee.
- Vijesh graduated from Emory University with a Bachelor’s in Business Administration (B.B.A.) Degree from Goizueta Business School, triple-majoring in Finance, Economics, and Organizational Management. Prior to joining InterContinental Hotel Group, Vijesh completed his Master of Management in Hospitality degree with a minor in Real Estate from Cornell University.